Union Bank of India

Union Bank of India was inaugurated by Mahatama Gandhi and the Bank commenced its operations in 1920. The Bank is a Public Sector Unit with 60.85% Share Capital held by the Government of India. The rest 39.15 % of Share Capital is presently held by Institutions, Individuals and Others. The Bank’s principal activities are to provide Commercial Banking Services which include Merchant Banking, Direct Finance, Infrastructure Finance, Venture Capital Fund, Advisory, Trusteeship, Forex, Treasury and other related financial services.

Corporate Office:
Union Bank Of India,
NRI Branch, Ground Floor, Union Bank Bhavan,
239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point,
Mumbai 400 021.
India.
Telephone: 202 4647/ 283 1057/ 283 1059
Fax: 91-022-202 2917
Telex: 83145
E-mail: nri@unionbankofindia.com
Website : http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>